I need some credit help please?

lunes, enero 17, 2011 Publicado por Mario Galarza

im looking to fix my credit. i have one credit card on my report that went to collections and been paid off now i got another one going to collections and i still have one more that is current. im gonna pay the one that is about to go into collections off and pay the other down. will that help bring my score up? and what if it goes into collections before i get to pay it will that hurt the score. how long do it take to get a better credit score? also i want to start keeping track of my credit would anybody know a great service to use to keep track of my credit score? thanks also they say my credit is down because to many inquiry how can i get those off/?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario