3D Metal Theme for ADW (Free) [V2.0]

lunes, enero 09, 2012 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
This is a 3D theme I made for ADW Launcher. You MUST have ADW Launcher (or ADW ex) installed to use this theme. It is made to look like a rounded piece of sheet metal on which your icons can sit. Landscape mode preserves the dock nature of the theme unlike some other themes (i.e. York's white theme). If you enjoy this app, and want to thank me, please download the donate version. (I know you probably wont donate, and I won't take offense, but I am a poor college student who would really appreciate your help.)

This theme IS compatible with ADW EX, as well. As Nathanael pointed out, the droid icons are not supposed to come with the theme, as they are not my creation. Sorry if my pictures are misleading. However, the icons are free to download from here: http://digitalstylewars.com/?page_id=185.

**UPDATE**
I have contacted the creator of the icons,Manup456, about including them in my theme, and he has given me permission to include them.

Stay tuned for the next version with icons included!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario