AppId is over the quota
Keep a library in your pocket! OPL Mobile makes it easy to find and discover titles, manage your account, and get the branch and availability information you need.
• quickly search the Ottawa Public Library collection, with filters to zero-in on the kinds of titles you’re looking for
• get the details on any title, anytime and anywhere, including descriptions, community reviews and commentary
• check a title’s availability – even map the locations where your title is available now
• place holds and download digital books, audiobooks, and even movies
• manage your account: check to see if your holds are ready, renew titles, suspend holds, or instantly see the date your next title is due
• keep track of your interests: rate a title yourself with one touch or add a title to your ‘For Later’ list
• browse bestsellers, new titles, and recent reviews
• check branch hours or get directions to the nearest branch of the Ottawa Public Library.
Note: In order to use the French application, you'll need to change the device settings to Français.
If you go to the device's Settings, select Language and Keyboard, and select Français, the OPL Mobile app should switch to French.
Si vous allez aux paramètres de l'appareil, sélectionnez Langue et Clavier, puis sélectionnez Français. L'application BPO Mobile devrait maintenant être en français.OPL Mobile was developed for Android by Bibliocommons
Package name : com.bibliocommons.opl
System permissions : 8 Click here to show/hide list
I am the developer of this Application !